The criminal that just left the White House, and the pigs on wall street, along with the corporate / bank friendly politicians on both sides of the aisle, and basic D.C. culture of corruption (which Barack says he will try to change) have all led us into this nightmare.

I am an employer. I need customers, not tax cuts.

Why don’t we have the pigs that make most of the money in this country pay for this bail out caused only by their greed?

Folks don’t understand something very important. The billionaires that fund the think tanks, where “conservatives” get your talking points, and own most of the media are only interested in one thing. Making sure you and I pay for “government” and they, with all their millions and billions get to compound their wealth with as little resistance as possible. They control the message. The message is “stay away from our trillions”!

Evan Buffet himself says the system isn’t fair?

The “financial servcies” sector is (was) 22% of our GDP, and got 35% of the corporate profits a couple years ago. 35%!!!!!!!!! How can leeches that make NOTHING suck 35% out of the capitol out of the economy, straight into offshore accounts, and it is supposed to function on the other 65%. The average “financial services” employee makes four times as much as the average American worker. Banks need to loan so my business can survive. They just don’t need to rape me, you, my customers, and everything under the sun to pay for their bling, and expect “us” to bear the brunt of their greed.

This isn’t a democrat / republicon thing. It is reality. The super rich control both parties, and the culture of Washington. Obama says he wants to change this. The stimulus bill doesn’t change anything, but he has no other choice. We have been getting screwed for generations (centuries).

Reagan’s transfer of wealth to the top 1% was criminal, and conservatives worship this fool? Reagan thought he was gonna float “all” boats. He wasn’t evil, but just bought Friedman’s fantasies, and when they failed so spectacularly he had to raise taxes more than any president in history, and still had to borrow trillions, which amount to billions in today’s dollars.

Don’t blame Obama, or dems, or welfare queens for our nation’s ills. Blame the culture of corruption of D.C. and the pigs that make most of the money in this country, leaving only a few crumbs for the rest of us to fight over. And boy are we fighting. It’s working…..


Why even bother finding new leadership? The prosecutions of your last few “leaders” have not even started yet….

You want a leader?

Find someone that will tell:

The evangelicals about evolution.
The ceo’s they are going to be doing time.
The military industrial complex we can’t afford 2 billion a day.
The billionaires they may have to start paying taxes for once.
Their hordes tax cuts hurt more than they help.
Reagan, and Reaganomics were total failures.
Rush Limbaugh belongs in a prison.
Hannity is a liar, and Fox is pure propaganda.
The government does work. (I can’t stop laughing)

Now that would be a leader I may consider supporting….

Till then, you can keep losing seats, and losing seats, and los…..

P.S. yer screwed…..

Reaching across the aisle is good and all, but where will it end? Should President Obama continue to court Republicons when their “Trickle Down” – “Help the rich, and screw the rest” ideology, which has been totally rejected by the American People, and anyone else with half a brain? If the GOP has something to add to the debate that’s fine. As long as they are still pushing the same idiotic flat world Laissez-Faire hands off, cut taxes and borrow trillions policies, should anyone give them the time of day?

The problem with posting on conservative blogs is the fact that your comments will be deleted if you tell the truth. I wonder why that is…. Are the cons so unsure of their positions they can’t handle anyone disagreeing with them, or do they know they are lying deep down inside?